Romancing the Solomons
Plan a romantic getaway with that special someone and enjoy the beauty of our home, the Solomon Islands. You won’t have to figure out what you’ll do next… the only thing you will have to worry about is how to get them all done while you’re here!
Head down a path, whether you choose right or left, you win every time. Look east and you will come upon a friendly and pristine village. Look West and you will find yourself soon at a waterfall… its always pure adventure. Swim left you go to a coral beach, snorkel right and you end up at a WW2 wreck. The options are endless.
Let’s take a look at some of the amorous escapades you can indulge in.
- You can picnic on a remote beach, watch a sunset off a long dock or have an intimate meal served in your villa. Wherever you choose to eat in the Solomons is romance in our books.
- Watch dugout canoes pass by you as they’re headed down an ocean passageway off glassy water that looks more like a lake than the sea.
- Snorkel out 50 meters from the beach to see a WW2 wreck… it’s pure adventure.
- Have fish that you caught in the bay for your dinner that night… spectacular seafood abounds!
- Sit down with a host family in a village for a festive buffet, Sol style.
- Travel to some of the hundreds of small islands, many nestled in coves with beautiful white sandy beaches, while romancing in eco-lodges set next to villages where people live as they lived 500 years ago.
- Be amongst some of the friendliest people in the world with some of the most vibrant and incredible smiles. A smile on your loved one is always sexy.